Facebook Leads Ads is a good way to attract potential customers and increase your business' revenue. With a growing audience, Facebook is a great place to direct your Ad budget. According to CNN Money, approximately 1.86 billion people worldwide are regular users on Facebook each day. This fact alone makes it an attractive venue to prospect for leads that have the potential to turn into satisfied customers.
What Is It?
Facebook Leads Ads is a social network marketing scheme that allows a business to set up its tailored lead ads program to attract new customers or clients by presenting an offer that requires the visitor to fill out a lead form to claim the offer.
What makes Facebook Leads Ads unique is the fact that instead of the visitor having to leave the site and click through a maze of re-directions on the web, they can fill out the form without ever leaving Facebook. Also, the auto-fill feature within the program makes the process easier by using information that the user had already provided to Facebook when they signed up for it.
Setting up a Facebook Leads Ads program is simple and gives you the luxury of fitting the program to your specific needs concerning audience, analytics, and overall campaign performance.
- Select an editor
- The Ads Manager: Most companies use this editor, as it's the simpler of the two and easy to get going.
- The Power Editor: Provides more control over a series of advertising campaigns. Many companies upgrade to the power editor once they've hit their limit.
- Choose an objective
- You will then be directed to select an objective from a list. These Ad options are the initiatives the program will use to accomplish the objective you selected.
- Choose your audience
- At first, you may have to implement several audience probes until you find the one that best suits your needs. Facebook's targeting criteria have an audience gauge feature that will help you to narrow your focus and zero in on your particular target group. Within this feature is the option to direct your ads to a custom audience (people who are already in your company's database.
- Set your budget
- Facebook offers advertisers the option to set up either a daily budget or a lifetime budget. If you want your ad to run throughout the day, the daily budget is what you want.
- If you want your ad to run for a particular period of time, you should select the lifetime budget. Once you set up your budget, you'll want to create a schedule for when your ads will run. There are several scheduling options available.
- Create your ad
- The objective that you selected will have a lot to do with how your ad will look. Facebook has certain criteria that they require advertisers to adhere to depending on what type of ad is selected be it a single image or some other.
- Report performance
- Once your ads are running, you can track how they are doing by looking at your ad manager and your marketing software. The Facebook ads manager will give a complete overview of all campaigns. The dashboard is organized in such a way that you can create a custom view of the performance of your ads and how much you are spending.